The Global Insight and Foresight team supports the futureproofing of the House, on company and brand topics, globally.
The department conducts proprietary research (quantitative, qualitative, social listening…) to inform decision making across the House for all its activities.
Part of the Global Insight and Foresight mission is to detect and narrate to the organization important emerging trends, transformative forces, and cultural shifts in different domains (social; technological; environmental; political), industry-related or people-related — happening today or that could one day impact our clients, brand, business, and the company.
The Global Insight and Foresight department is based in Paris and led from London.
It is organized in 3 practices: Consumer and People, Culture and Society, Economics and Industry.
The Foresight Senior Lead role will report to the Head of the Culture and Society practice.
WHAT IMPACT YOU CAN CREATE
The main missions include :
- EXPERTISE BUILDING – The main role of the Foresight Senior lead is to build and lead the foresight capability and expertise within the team and more broadly across the House. Foresight is a recent extension of our practice as a department. Part of the mission is to naturally connect it to the Insight practice and build echo, connections, and bridges with our current activity. Foresight is also a way to future-proof current approaches and methodologies of the team.
- TREND WATCHING AND CULTRAL SHIFTS ANALYSIS – The foresight expert is in charge of collecting signals and proofs of change within cultures and societies, globally. Part of his mission is to organize these signals thematically and project their impact on the brand and organization in the form of stories and scenarios. Create impactful stories around future-forward themes, trends and disruptions; to help the House prepare for the future.
- SOCIALISATION – Socialize and animate, moderate conversations and appropriation workshops for internal global audiences around these subjects and create enthusiasm for foresight topics. Socialization of content and tools like PESTEL framework (currently being defined). Ability to bring clarity to complex topics.
- NETWORK BUILDING – Part of the mission is to grow roots in the Foresight world and be visible as a company with a genuine interest in the field. Meeting with experts, reporting on the conversations, taking parts in tables rondes, summits etc is key in building the foresight muscle.
YOU ARE ENERGISED BY :
- Understanding the forces of transformation at stake globally
- Embracing both tech sciences and humanities
- Being part of multi-disciplinary team of high expertise in different domains (Market Research, Business Intelligence).
- Captivated by the present and enthusiastic about the future (even in its darkest and most imprecise aspects)
WHAT YOU WILL BRING :
- You have at least 7/10-year experience in agency and/or in design thinking, innovation, strategic planning
- Your ability to activate and grow external networks of experts in different domains, sorting out what can really make an impact
- A provocative mindset, but diplomatic soft skills.
- Ability to think critically and creatively, to formulate and communicate your own unique point of view
- Proven track record of influencing strategic decisions through impactful storytelling
- You have solid storytelling and influencing skills to navigate an intercultural, complex, and emotional organization
- You have impeccable English oral and written skills – French would be a real plus
- You are rigorous and have perfect slide-design skills
- You can draw scenarii and bring them to life
- Embody your findings and socialize them in an impactful and transformative way.